Tastefully Fit TrimLine invites you to #GetHealthyPA and celebrate Pennsylvania Men’s Health Awareness Month on Friday, June 16, 10 a.m. – 12 noon at the Pennsylvania State Capitol in the East Rotunda.
Participants and Pennsylvania Men’s Health Ambassadors:
- Senator Mike Regan, Men’s Health Awareness Champion
- Dr. Robert K. Nielsen, President, PinnacleHealth Medical Group
- RJ Harris, Healthy Lifestyle Advocate and Men’s Health Champion
- Nadia Sharifi and Chef Wes Stepp, Owners of Tastefully Fit TrimLine
- Dr. Mary Catherine Sneider, AllBetterCare Urgent Care Centers of Central PA, TrimLine Medical Director
- Capital BlueCross, Gina McDonald, MS, ACSM-EP, CPT, Senior Health Coach
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank, Jorja Barton, Agency Services
- The Salvation Army Harrisburg Capital City Region, Hailey Klinger and Holly Eliason, Nutrition Educators, and Maury Young, Educational Enrichment Facilitator
- American Heart Association Central PA and Men Go Red, Megan Hernandez, Executive Director, and Billy Morrison, Senior Heart Walk Director
Friday, June 16, 10:00 a.m. – 12 Noon
Pennsylvania State Capitol, East Wing Rotunda (Commonwealth Avenue entrance)
- 10am – 12 noon Free health and fitness demonstrations and free health screenings–blood pressure, total cholesterol, and glucose
- 10am – Press conference and presentations by community health and wellness champions featuring Tastefully Fit TrimLine owners Nadia Sharifi and Chef Wes Stepp, Senator Mike Regan, and presentations of the Governor’s Proclamation and Senate Resolution declaring June as Men’s Health Awareness Month in Pennsylvania, and June 16 as Fitness and Nutrition Education Day in Pennsylvania for Men.
Nadia Sharifi and Chef Wes Stepp, owners of Tastefully Fit Trimline, a Mechanicsburg, PA-based health and wellness company dedicated to creating a healthier Pennsylvania, present June as Men’s Health Awareness Month in Pennsylvania and June 16 as Fitness and Nutrition Education Day in PA. Nadia is a food chemist and owner and operator of the highly successful TrimLine Weight Loss Centers. Chef Wes Stepp is the owner of Red Sky Café.
Read the full press release